NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS DUE TO NOT HAVING THE 2012 REUNION!!! SEE MAIN PAGE FOR DETAILS.
The Little Mountain reunion welcomes exhibitors to the festival.
If you are interested in participating in the Little Mountain Reunion, download the Vendor Application Form and submit to Little Mountain Reunion Committee member by July 1, 2012. Due to lack of space, only the first (80) vendors will be accepted. Once this limit has been reached, no additional vendors will be allowed; therefore your form and entry fee will be returned.
Food Vendors please contact Chrissy Jacobs directly at (803) 924-3874.
- Complete the Vendor Arts and Craft Application and Return to
Arts And Crafts
PO Box 176
Little Mountain, SC 29075
Vendor Spaces (10X10) will be assigned upon receipt of your application and booth fee.
- Booth fees are non-refundable
- Booth setup times:
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, drop cords etc.
- Vendors Need to bring a fire extinguisher if food will be prepared or cooked on cite.
- Collecting of sales tax will be the responsibility of the vendors.
- Vendors may also provide a canopy as protection from the heat.
- NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN WITH THE VENDORS
- All vehicles must be removed from the Park by 9:00 AM, Saturday August 4th
Neither the Town of Little Mountain nor the Little Mountain Reunion Association will be responsible or liable for any loss or damages.